Saturday, April 12, 2008

The BERLUSCONI disease


This is the third time (and the last one I hope) I'm writing a post about shit. But, needless to say, once again it's not my fault. I feel it's my duty, as a good (world) citizen, to state clearly what comes next.
Almost everybody in the world knows by now, after 15 years, that Mr. Berlusconi and his political organization are a great danger for democracy in Italy. What is less known is that he poisoned most of the Italian society to the point that even the biggest competitor of his political party is scaringly submissive to him and his personal interests. Among them, those pertaining to the mass media, which he controls beyond any limit democracy allows, are the ones which should be regulated first. But the Democratic Party is afraid to take such responsibility because of the control of the main Italian Tv channels by Berlusconi, which would cause it to lose votes. Such is the Italian situation.
For those who understand Italian, all this and more is explained in detail in this website, much better than I can afford to :

http://www.bananabis.splinder.com/

So, enough for now, let me close the post that will be remembered as part of my blog's infamous 'shit trilogy'

No comments: